Monday, July 5, 2010

The 4th of July in a Cemetery

Last night was quite amazing went to my sister's house for a barbecue and we ended up watching the fireworks from a cemetery. I really felt a sense of peace sitting next to my friends on a little smurf blanket. It made me realize how far I've come this year. I no longer worry about every little thing and I'm finding the world a magical place again. 

It was funny watching the two cops school people at the cemetery though. There was an older cop and a very hot younger woman cop who explained "No extra fireworks in the cemetery will be tolerated!! Under any circumstances." When some kids started lighting fireworks the cop screamed "Hey GENIUSES you better put that out...or else."
(I quietly yelled taser, taser..jk)




































No comments: