Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wisdom Zine Project

I'm working on a new zine called the Wisdom Project. I'm going to go into places and ask people about what they've learned and take a simple snapshot of them. It's more just curiosity about people in general, but there is a distinct lack of elders in this country so I'm curious to speak with the elderly about what they've learned. But in general I'd like to get info from anyone because everyone has a story to tell that is worthwhile.

My first question is "What is your greatest fear?" Mine is abandonment.

Question 2: What is the most important thing you have learned about life?
Question 3: If you could leave one quote behind on your gravestone what would it be?

Feel free to answer these questions and email your answers to me or leave a comment along with a photo that represents you. You'll be included in the zine I'm working on!

No comments: