Friday, September 10, 2010

Final Emily Dickinson Hidden Art Box

So I'm finishing up the Emily Dickinson art box and hiding it in Frick Park soon for someone to find. I'll be leaving a hand drawn map here along with clues on how to find it. The only thing I ask is if you can email me a little note about your experience finding it and possibly send a photo so I can add it to the zine I'm making. That's it. I put a lot of effort into this piece and the main point of why I'm just giving it away is I love the idea of learning the lesson of letting go. I tend to hold onto to things that matter to me and sometimes that causes a lot of emotional baggage so I'm trying to change.

Pretty excited! Also heads up there will be money inside the box for those who need a little incentive to dig away ;)

No comments: